Ramblings

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oooo. . . Two days in a row. I'm working on a record here. Check it out. . . it's finally up : http://www.lawrencemasons.com. Nothing exciting today though just 100 things about me:

1. First grade teacher's name: Miss Tusten

2. Last person you kissed: probably my grandma


3. Last word you said: "thanks"

4. Last song you sang: I don't remember. . . it was a couple of nights ago I think. I'm going to class tonight though so there will be singing in the car I'm sure. I just can't help myself.

5. Last person you hugged: My very pregnant sister, Kim

6. Last thing you laughed at: Something on TV last night, I'm sure

7. What's in your CD player: A CD from Ireland

8. What socks are you wearing: None

9. What's under your bed: I can proudly say not a thing. . . living alone allows for lots of extra storage space :-)

10. Current status: Pertaining to what exactly?

11. Current taste: What do I taste right now? Root Beer

12. Current hair style: I straightened it but it's pulled back in a ponytail

13. Current clothes: black shirt and jean skirt

14. Current Job: Associate Financial Representative

15. Current longing: a day off, which I will get on Monday

16. Current desktop picture: At home, it's the sunset over Clinton Lake. At work, it's the sunset over some body of water

17. Current worry: Not really worried about anything right now

18. Current hate: Indecisivness

19. Story behind your screenname: My nickname was Manda in high school and 2831 is my parent's street address. . . therefore, Manda2831

20. Current favorite article of clothing: A new skirt I got about a month ago

21. Favorite physical feature(s): On someone else, eyes and smile. . . on me, eyes and hair on good days

22. Last CD that you bought: I can't even remember, it's been so long

23. Favorite place to be: At my house

24. Least favorite place: I can't think of anywhere I would hate to be Earth right now

25. Time you wake up in the morning: During the week, usually between 6:15 and 7:15, depending on what I have to do before I leave for work. On weekends, if I don't have anything I need to get up for, I can usually make it until 10 or so.

26. If you could play a new instrument? I would love to learn how to play the guitar but I'm not patient enough

27. Favorite Movies: "Notting Hill" or anything with Julia Roberts. "The Wedding Date" was good too.

28. Favorite Songs: "Dream Big" and "The Hopechest Song"

29. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My Grandpa

30. Favorite day: Saturday

31. Where do you want to go: Right now, to lunch, but in the future, I'd love to travel. . . lots of places but #1 would probably be going back to Ireland

32. What is your career going to be: Well, it already is in the insurance and financial services industry. I work for Executive Benefits Network, which is a branch or Northwestern Mutual Financial Network.

33. What kind of car will you have: I want kids, so I'll probably have an SUV of some kind eventually

34. A random lyric: "I'll be your crying shoulderI'll be love's suicideI'll be better when I'm olderI'll be the greatest fan of your life"

35. Eye Color: Hazel

36. Hair Color: Dark Brown

37. Righty or Lefty: Righty

38. Zodiac Sign: Cancer

39.Innie or Outtie: Innie

DESCRIBE...

40. Your heritage: Mostly Irish with some other random stuff in there too

41. The shoes you wore today: Black flip flops

49. Your hair: It's brown. . . highlights are growing out. . . it's about 4 inches below my shoulders

50. Your weakness: kindness

51. Your fears: Spiders and losing someone I love

52. Your most recent secret?: I don't have any secrets. . . if you want to know, ask

54. Your thoughts first waking up: Do I really have to get up

55. The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: eyes

56. Your bedtime: between 10 and 11:30

57. Your most missed girlfriend/boyfriend: I don't really miss any of them

58. Your perfect pizza: Thin crust ham and black olive from Papa John's

59. Sweet and Chewy or Salty and Crunchy: sweet and chewy

60. Single or group dates: Both are fun

61. Dogs or Cats: Dogs

62. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't like tea

63. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate

64. Cappuccino or coffee?: Neither

DO YOU...

65. Smoke: nope

66. Curse: I try not to

67. Sing: Yep

68. Take a shower everyday: Yes

69. Have a crush: I wouldn't call it that

71. Think you've been in love: Yeah

72. Want to go to college: In the process of

73. Want more than what you got: Depends on what we're talking about

74. Want to get married: Absolutely

75. Type w/ your fingers on the right key: Kind of

76. Think you're attractive: To the ones that matter

77. Think you're a health freak: Not a freak

78. Get along with your parents: Yeah

79. Play an instrument: Clarinet and percussion

IN THE PAST 3 Months:

80. Drink: once

82. Done a drug: No

83. Made Out: No

84. Go on a date: No

85. Eaten an entire box of fruity pebbles: No

86. Eaten sushi: No

87. Been dumped: No

88. Made homemade cookies: Yes

89. Been in love: No

90. Gone skinny dipping: No

91. Dyed your hair: No

92. Stolen anything: No

HAVE YOU EVER..

93. Had too much to drink: No

94. Been caught cheating: No

95. Been called a tease: Yes, but in a joking way

96. Gotten beaten up: No

97. Changed who you were to fit in: No

98. Cried at something beautiful: I'm sure I have

99. Spent too much money on something you didnt need: Yeah

100. Cried when someone died: Yeah

~Amanda


"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." ~Robert H. GoddardUS physicist & pioneer rocket engineer (1882 - 1945)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home