Ramblings

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I was bored yesterday. . . can you tell. . .


Name: Amanda Nicole Woodward
Birth date: July 12, 1982
Birthplace: Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown with carmel highlights
Height: 5' 5"
Your heritage: Mostly Irish and Scottish. . . some German and apparently I'm related to the Queen
Shoes you wore today: Black Target flip flops
Your weakness(es): Sometimes I care too much about other people who may not exactly deserve my compassion and it blows up in my face. . . I forgive too easily
Your fears: Fire. . . definitely fire. . . and spiders. . .
Goals you'd like to achieve: Finish my Bachelors Degree, get married and have a family, then eventually I'd like to persue my MBA.
Your thoughts when first waking up: ah crap, not that noise again
Your best physical feature: My eyes
Your bedtime: I try to be in bed by 10:30 but it's usually closer to 11 or 11:30
Your most missed memory: Spending time with my grandpa fishing at Shawnee Lake
Pepsi or Coke: Coke...
Single or group dates: Groups are fun occasionally but single are better long-term
Adidas or Nike: New Balance
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't like Tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: I don't really do coffee products

Do You?
Smoke: Absolutely not
Cuss: Sometimes, but not very often
Sing: Whenever I know the song :-) I find it hard to hold back
Have a crush: There's someone I'm interested in but I don't really consider it a crush (I'm not 12. . . not that being 12 is a bad thing, I'm just a little old for that)
Think you've been in love: I'm not sure that I was in love. . . I think I was in love with being in love
Like(d) school: I didn't dislike it. . . Jr. High was great. . . high school (with the exception of one year) was awesome
Want to get married: Absolutely
Believe in yourself: I certianly do
Get motion sickness: Not unless it's hot
Think you're a health freak: no. . . I'm being healthier but by no means am I tofu and sprouts. . .
Get along with your parents: Yes
Like thunderstorms: I love them. . . it's my favorite part of spring. . . just sitting on the porch watching it rain and smelling the freshness. . .
Play an instrument: Yes, I played clarinet from 5th-9th grade then played in the drum line in 10th grade

In the past month have you...
Drank alcohol: No
Made Out: No
Gone to the movies : No
Gone to the mall: No, plan to do that this weekend
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Eaten sushi: No
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No, but I dumped someone else
Gone roller skating : No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No

Have you ever?
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope
Been caught "doing something": Nope
Been called a blonde: Nope
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Shoplifted: Nope

Getting Older
Age you married or do you hope to be married: Absolutely, some day
Numbers and Names of Children: As many as I am blessed with within reason. . . Samantha Nicole, Jordan Michael, Kevin Daniel. . . I'll think of others if the need arisees some day
Describe your dream wedding: Not too big but not too small either. A nice wedding without all the hooplah and expense. My parents have done enough for me.
How do you want to die: Don't have a particular favorite on that one
What do you want to be when you grow up: I love what I'm doing now
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland again or Scottland

In a Guy
Best eye color: Doesn't matter to me
Best hair color: Doesn't matter to me
Short or long hair: Short hair. . . no surfers for me
Best first date location: First date, bowling or mini golf. . . romantic dates, dinner and a walk at sunset
Number of people I could trust with my life: 6 members of my family and 2 of my friends
Number of CDs that I own: Not very many
Number of tattoos: None
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper: Not too many
Number of scars on my body: 3
Number of things in my past that I regret: I have done some stupid things but I have learned from each
Number one person in your life: There are too many

Unique

Are you double jointed? No
Can you roll your tongue? Yeah
Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Just my right one
Can you cross your eyes: Yes
Which shoe goes on first: I've never paid attention
Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? I don't remember doing it, but I might have
On average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? Like cash. . . I don't usually carry cash. . . bless the debit card
What jewelry do you wear 24/7? my earrings
Food
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
Have you ever eaten Spam? Yep
Favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry and Chocolate mixed together
Favorite Beverage: Coca-cola Zero or Barq's Root Beer
Favorite Restaurant? Royal Peking or Olive Garden. . I like Zio's too
Do you cook? Yep, and I'm pretty good at it

What is your favorite
Animal:
Dog
Food: Chicken Alfredo
Month: April
Day: Saturday
Subject in school: Anything business
Color: Royal Purple
Sport: Football and Basketball
TV show: "Desperate Housewives"

In and Around
The CD player:
A mixed country CD
Person you talk to most on the phone: Joe
Ever taken a cab? Yep, on more than onc occasion while on vacation. . . sure I'll take another one on the 23rd in Milwaukee
Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors? Nope
What color is your bedroom: Kind of a cream color
Do you use an alarm clock? Yes
Window or aisle seat? Aisle. . . I'm claustrophobic
What is your sleeping position? on my stomach
Do you use a blanket in hot weather? I've got a sheet and a down comforter and another comforter on my bed right now. . . my feet are never covered though
Do you snore? Not that I'm aware of. . . I've been known to breathe heavy especially if I'm congested
Do you sleepwalk? Nope
Do you talk in your sleep? Nope again
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, they're all on my dresser
How about with the light on? No
Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? I used to sleep with the Radio on when I was younger.. . now it has to be a fan. I have a hard time sleeping without white noise


Now that you know absolutely everything that doesn't really matter, have a good day!

~Amanda

Another thought for today: "Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." ~Eddie CantorUS comedian & singer (1892 - 1964)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home