Ramblings

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's Been a While

So, it's been a while since I posted. There's not a whole lot going on. Obviously, I'm home from Milwaukee and the rest of the meeting was as good as the first part. We're back trying to implement things that we learned from others at the meeting now and so far it's going well.

I leave in the morning for Grand Assembly in Wichita. I know our girls will come back with lots of great offices and awards because they are awesome. I am so proud of them for all the work they do to make our Assembly work.

When I get back on Sunday, I start the onslaught of wedding/baby stuff. Ellen's wedding is October 1st and Geri's is October 8th then my sister is having her baby sometime on or before November 11th. So, in the next two months, I'll have at least two bridal showers and a baby shower that I need to be at, in addition to the bridal showers for other people having weddings in the near future. I've got another one on August 27th that has nothing to do with either of the other two weddings. Everyone's getting married and having babies all at the same time. . . Ahhhh! It's alright though, I'm excited for all of them because I know they will be happy.

Anyway, I should get back to work. Lots to do before I leave.

~Amanda

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business." ~Michael J. Fox

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Manda! i'm glad you finally got ride of that dumbass, micheal! i was waiting, and it's finally happend, u seem a lot happyer. U enjoy ur lawer Mike!
    anytime
    KaJsa*

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name's on ur thing-y! how KOOL is that! aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that rox! o yeah, u must come to church Augest 28, me taylor and myette r gonna be like in charge! o boy, what has the church got themselves into! heheheheh, hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home